Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MOVIE NIGHT?? (idea)

are u interested

• Total voters

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
idk like every saturday, all hop in discord and watch a movie together on like 19:00 GMT. anyone interested?

WE WILL USE RABB.IT TO HOST IT.

Last edited:

Bronze

Face-Melting
It could be fun but it will be hard to get everyone to agree and not ruin all the fun

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
Like going to the cinema everyone gathers around and someone post a pirated movie to watch
how tho like if a guy posts a movie in chat and they all watch it mayb one guy is 1 min further then the others. they wont be watching it at the same time

Kat0150

Truly Feared
idk like every saturday, all hop in discord and watch a movie together on like 19:00 GMT. anyone interested?
My friend from Ireland and I use to video chat and watch movies together and it was fun, although timezones are quite an issue as well as finding a movie everyone wants to watch, getting people to participate, etc. It is a fun idea, but it might be hard to execute, although go ahead if you'd like. :owoah:

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
We could all gather around and watch my streams and videos. :haha:

I'll go see myself out...

Bronze

Face-Melting
My friend from Ireland and I use to video chat and watch movies together and it was fun, although timezones are quite an issue as well as finding a movie everyone wants to watch, getting people to participate, etc. It is a fun idea, but it might be hard to execute, although go ahead if you'd like. :owoah:
I used to watch movies with people from the US UK Ireland and even Japan at the same time and i still do sometimes and we all made one specific time for everyone to come on we just need to settle a time when we can all do it

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I used to watch movies with people from the US UK Ireland and even Japan at the same time and i still do sometimes and we all made one specific time for everyone to come on we just need to settle a time when we can all do it
Well things come up sometimes lel :D

Edgelord

Unremarkable
There are good synching things for stuff like Netflix and Youtube and Dailymotion and stuff, not sure how it'd work well otherwise.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
There are good synching things for stuff like Netflix and Youtube and Dailymotion and stuff, not sure how it'd work well otherwise.
rabb.it is the best so far. It'd be fun :P
Me and gaben are planning on doing it tomorrow if anyone want's to come.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Only problem with this is how you will watch the movie
(If you're looking for anything download Kodi and look for it there:meat:)