Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

might quit btw

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
just a bit boring now tbh, pc gaming in general is just not as fun. thinking about quitting so just a heads up for friends :^)

Jim

Tonk
You sure it has nothing to do with your teamban 5 minutes ago?

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
What did you do you naughty boio
I was leading them to sweeper as it was obbyday, just a mistake while going through the things in my head. I would be lying if I said Jim wasn't being salty though, kept overtalking me as warden. Confused me a little bit.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I was leading them to sweeper as it was obbyday, just a mistake while going through the things in my head. I would be lying if I said Jim wasn't being salty though, kept overtalking me as warden. Confused me a little bit.
How long is the teamban

Jim

Tonk
Lr was obby all day. He starts day off as warden by having reds afk freeze in cells. I say he has to do the lr and he yells at me to not overtalk. He tells all reds to crouch walk follow him but walks in the opposite way of obby. I tell him we have to go to obby and again he yells at me to not overtalk. He says get on sweeper despite my warnings so I "saltily" teamban him for a whopping two whole hours only for him to disconnect right afterwards so it's not like it really matters. Clearly I am abusive because I told him to follow the lr and he didn't listen so he got punished.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Lr was obby all day. He starts day off as warden by having reds afk freeze in cells. I say he has to do the lr and he yells at me to not overtalk. He tells all reds to crouch walk follow him but walks in the opposite way of obby. I tell him we have to go to obby and again he yells at me to not overtalk. He says get on sweeper despite my warnings so I "saltily" teamban him for a whopping two whole hours only for him to disconnect right afterwards so it's not like it really matters. Clearly I am abusive because I told him to follow the lr and he didn't listen so he got punished.

idk why ur starting drama to be honest. not gonna give you the satisfaction of whatever u want, just dont respond to this thread again please

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Jim on flux.tf? I never thought i'd see the day :meat:

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Originally played tf2 for esports, but tf2 esports is dead. Only played tf2 for flux, and im sorta not having fun with it so there isn't any point playing tf2

Now look, don’t go because of one teamban.

Ya fucked up, and you payed the price.

Keep in mind that the teamban expired ages ago.

adam

a stupid
breezy bae don't leave :(
Stay around in Discord and Forums, if you leave. and if you don't leave lol

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
If he ends up staying Kitsune might do a vid about this :meat: