Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB rules that could be added

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
1. You may only force warden twice per map
2. 13+ to be to be on blu ( i have been told that this is a rule but i can't find it)
3. Blowing or swallowing the mic counts as mic spam (just to clarify things)
People could say that no.3 is just common sense, but it won't hurt to add it in.
Please dont hurt me :squirtyay:
Thx for reading

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
2. 13+ to be to be on blu ( i have been told that this is a rule but i can't find it)
People could say that no.3 is just common sense, but it won't hurt to add it in.
Thx for reading
The second one is ridiculously unnecessary, same for the third one.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Thx for reading
The first one is a good idea but I don't understand why you need to be 13+ to be on blu. If you understand how JB Works and you are younger then 13 that would be unfair for them. As for the third as you said it's common sense not to blow and swallow your mic.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
I want this to be more of a discussion so maybe instead of being 13 just have a decent and mature voice?
It's mainly a voice/mic problem so yea.
As soon as a kid with high pitched voice or some one with a bad mic goes warden, the server goes into an uproar. Maybe that would be too extreme of a rule

Last edited:

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Age is not a valid hardline barrier for judging anything.
Adam is below 13(yes?) and is one of the best admins we have.

As for force warden, dunno what that is, that's for JB admins to decide.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared

Yeah, I changed my opinion maybe it is too harsh and un needed.

Conor

Notably Dangerous

Force warden is when a guard types !w or /w to assume the role of warden at the start of the round before random pick selects a warden. It's at the very worst a mild nuisance.

Engie

Uncharitable
The first one is meh. Force wardening, it shouldn't be reportable, just shamed upon.
For the second, it's radically daffy. All age groups should be able to play on the server and have fun, and by restricting the warden for 13+ year olds, it just breaks the guarantee of fun.
The third one is futile.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
I've seen one server have a rather extreme rule that only allows you to be on the mic if you are 16+.
That's just about as ridiculous and unnecessary as the 13+ rule.

adam

a stupid
The first one might be accepted as a rule.
As for the other, no.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
For the first one, we already have a rule about forcing warden, it says not to do it. I see if you'd want to change that, I don't really have much of an opinion on that one. Secondly, we already have a rule, if you type !rules in game, that says to have a mature voice when using voice chat. An age limit is absolutely ridiculous and no one would follow it anyway, also people'd lie about their age and we wouldn't have any proof. It's just a ridiculous idea. And as for the 3rd one, everyone already knows how obnoxious blowing into your mic and swallowing it is, they are doing that on purpose to annoy people. Adding that into the rules, once again, isn't going to stop it.

Engie

Uncharitable
For the first one, we already have a rule about forcing warden, it says not to do it. I see if you'd want to change that, I don't really have much of an opinion on that one. Secondly, we already have a rule, if you type !rules in game, that says to have a mature voice when using voice chat. An age limit is absolutely ridiculous and no one would follow it anyway, also people'd lie about their age and we wouldn't have any proof. It's just a ridiculous idea. And as for the 3rd one, everyone already knows how obnoxious blowing into your mic and swallowing it is, they are doing that on purpose to annoy people. Adding that into the rules, once again, isn't going to stop it.
I don't see any rule for force warndening?

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I don't see any rule for force warndening?
Under the "useful commands" spoiler in our jailbreak rules thread you will be able to find this;
"!w - Used to force yourself as warden on the blue team. Please don't use the command at the beginning of rounds and give other people a turn to be warden."
I take that to mean do not force warden when it will autopick, but you can use the command in the case of the first warden has been killed or retired or whatever the case may be.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Oh, and I have this for some reason.
index.php

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 33