Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's good to be to back

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
Hello! I'm back due to Having internet loss for about 2 weeks, my router needed updating and I also at college on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. In college ill be in a computing class so I can be active on the Site whenever I can.
------------------------------------
Quick thing that I need to Tell you is that the reason for this in my name "[GameTame.com]"
is because it's a website where I can get points to buy new items for tf2, CS: GO, Dota 2 and PUBG " Playerunkown Battle Grounds", if I have this in my name it gives me "Bonus points" when I next login to the website.
----------------------------------

Positive Changes:

• My capitalization has improved
  • Getting along well with the community
  • Enjoying very drop of the servers
  • Meeting new people
  • I have learned the "SourceMod" commands
Neutral Changes:
  • Still got that Slow internet, but my router is going to be upgraded in the next 5 working days
  • My Mic works but it needs to be reassigned to work for in-game usage
Negative Changes:
  • Nothing has Gone Negative, So let's keep it that way

Image of one of my friends messaging me saying that my capitalization has improved ( Jampoint(Flux.tf admin)

View attachment

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Welcome back

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
Here is a message to all the awesome people that don't know me, Thanks for tuning in on my post, I really appreciate the warm welcome. thank you