Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is 'first to finish gets lr' an unfair order?

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
If a warden says 'first to finish gets lr' in obby, does it count as favouritism towards faster classes?

I find this slightly unfair as the faster classes have a much higher chance of finishing first than slower classes like heavy.

adam

a stupid
While there is people playing scout, let's do a example:
Unskilled Scout vs. Skilled Heavy.
If the Scout is fast, he needs to have skill while doing such things, he will literally die in the 3rd or 2nd obstacle if he is doing the obby fast without skill.
But, the skilled heavy can do it fast, I did it once as a speed run and I did it.
If we however do skilled scout vs. skilled heavy, the skilled scout will have some difficulty completing the obby because of their high speed.

Bronze

Face-Melting
While there is people playing scout, let's do a example:
Unskilled Scout vs. Skilled Heavy.
If the Scout is fast, he needs to have skill while doing such things, he will literally die in the 3rd or 2nd obstacle if he is doing the obby fast without skill.
But, the skilled heavy can do it fast, I did it once as a speed run and I did it.
If we however do skilled scout vs. skilled heavy, the skilled scout will have some difficulty completing the obby because of their high speed.
Heavy is one of the best classes to complete stairway to heaven in my opinion because scouts are just too fast and end up dying