Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined How in the hell do you figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable
How do you figure I have aimbot?
I demand you show me the video !! Do it, you lying scum.

You should punish "Festive god" for false accusations

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable

It's not name calling if its true
You piece of trash lied about me.... NOW I DEMAND TO SEE THE EVIDENCE.

DEVILMONKEY247
Steam ID: 76561198219491481
Monday 6th of November 2023 06:33:51 PM
aimbot/ticketdarklord -- RCon by ehfestiveguy -- 327806582308208640
(Lying) festive god.

Now show me how I have aim bot? .... Come on, show me.

Last edited:

D3mogaming

Unremarkable
demanding someone is worse, you know that. you straight up demanding admin like abusive owner does lmao XD

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable
demanding someone is worse, you know that. you straight up demanding admin like abusive owner does lmao XD
Its fair punishment for asshats making false claims and lying.....
And this admin has abused his powers for banning me for not only, no good reason but no proof.... I know this BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE AIMBOT.

biocide

withered
Staff Member
Admin
And how would I be doing that? Show me how I'm using exploits by shooting snipers as a spy on a CRIT SERVER?
SHOW ME..... SHOW ME HOW.... COME ON, SHOW ME.
I saw a video of you shooting an invis spy, obviously you knew they were there. Did you use the record exploit?

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable
If it's the guy in the corner.... maybe he shouldn't de cloak in the first spawn..... watch the video.
Knowing where an idiot rat to is not an exploit.

Xenomorph

Unremarkable
Staff Member
And how would I be doing that? Show me how I'm using exploits by shooting snipers as a spy on a CRIT SERVER?
SHOW ME..... SHOW ME HOW.... COME ON, SHOW ME.
so i was active on the server but only saw you got banned after watching a vid of you shooting an invis spy like you somehow knew he was there is pretty sus if you were legit you wouldn,t have done that only cheaters/exploiters would with that in mind i dont agree on an unban have a nice day

D3mogaming

Unremarkable
bruh, i kinda disagree with that. some spy mains are pretty good and has timing to cloak in spawn to walk out from any situation

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable
so i was active on the server but only saw you got banned after watching a vid of you shooting an invis spy like you somehow knew he was there is pretty sus if you were legit you wouldn,t have done that only cheaters/exploiters would with that in mind i dont agree on an unban have a nice day
Get fucked..... show me the video....you lying fucks....
You claimed I was cheating.... I’m saying show me.
Your word isn't worth shit.

Devilmonkey

Unremarkable
plus why you need video for? to embarrass yourself or something
Why wouldn't I?
It'd prove I'm right.... I have no aimbot. The only questionable shot was a guy that de-cloaded as he headed into a corner (made him visible) .
A video would show alll of that.

YOU CLOWNS MADE THE CLAIM.... NOW SHOW ME.

PanYo

Isn't it possible to lock the thread so no more comments can be said? @Devilmonkey You should be making an appeal if you think you were falsely banned. Commenting on this thread isn't quite helping your appeal.

D3mogaming

Unremarkable
i am clown?, calling people clowns will not helping your bans revoking lmao. admit it or leave because no one needs this attention seekers like you coping so much. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.