Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How 2 Rebel

Remove Jetpack?

• Heck Yea!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Umm.. No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Hello,

I'm gonna give you tips to rebel in jailbreak, first of all the right class, you can either be the fastest or slowest, being the fastest (scout) can make you run super fast and get away but your a 1 shot to nearly everything but the slowest class (heavy) requires more skill. What you want to do is get away, make a guard notice you then when they shoot you, use that boost that you got from the shot to bhop and fly away. Ok onto scout, first of all the top 2 loadouts for scout in jailbreak for rebelling are sandman and force-a-nature, and baby faces blaster and wrap assassin (Thanks To @Davidtornado For Showing The Community This Loadout) first of all the sandman and force-a-nature, the sandman slows down the enemy so you can throw a ball then run or run then throw a ball, and the force-a-nature is an easy tool to run away with, while knocking guards back, but the baby faces blaster and wrap assassin is more complicated, throw the ball twice onto guards and your baby faces blaster boost will be full up so your a scout with extra speed. Medic is also a good way to run away, it works similar to heavy, get guards attention, get hit and use the knockback to bhop and regen while bhopping. But these are the best loadouts for medic, first one I personally use and its the vaccinator and the ubersaw, with this you can get a full uber just by hitting a guard and the other one is the same just with the stock medigun or quick-fix, spy is also good with rebelling, you can backstab a guard to instantly eliminate them and with the YER (and reskin) you can disguise as them and blend in with the guards, trickstabs are also good, but hard. The last one is sort of a bad one but it's the pyro with the jetpack, flying away and using bhop to keep momentum.

-OutOnOwen

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Hello,

I'm gonna give you tips to rebel in jailbreak, first of all the right class, you can either be the fastest or slowest, being the fastest (scout) can make you run super fast and get away but your a 1 shot to nearly everything but the slowest class (heavy) requires more skill. What you want to do is get away, make a guard notice you then when they shoot you, use that boost that you got from the shot to bhop and fly away. Ok onto scout, first of all the top 2 loadouts for scout in jailbreak for rebelling are sandman and force-a-nature, and baby faces blaster and wrap assassin (Thanks To @Davidtornado For Showing The Community This Loadout) first of all the sandman and force-a-nature, the sandman slows down the enemy so you can throw a ball then run or run then throw a ball, and the force-a-nature is an easy tool to run away with, while knocking guards back, but the baby faces blaster and wrap assassin is more complicated, throw the ball twice onto guards and your baby faces blaster boost will be full up so your a scout with extra speed. Medic is also a good way to run away, it works similar to heavy, get guards attention, get hit and use the knockback to bhop and regen while bhopping. But these are the best loadouts for medic, first one I personally use and its the vaccinator and the ubersaw, with this you can get a full uber just by hitting a guard and the other one is the same just with the stock medigun or quick-fix, spy is also good with rebelling, you can backstab a guard to instantly eliminate them and with the YER (and reskin) you can disguise as them and blend in with the guards, trickstabs are also good, but hard. The last one is sort of a bad one but it's the pyro with the jetpack, flying away and using bhop to keep momentum.

-OutOnOwen
i knew that my load out was usefull, i could only think about that load out but ive been trying to see a meta load out for pyro and that would be the powerjack with thermal thruster and maybe deegreeser (no efect tbh) you may be able to run faster and the thermal thruster might deploy faster thanks to the deegreeser