Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

going to be offline for a while now.

adam

a stupid
okay, so this is sort of gonna be a quick thread, i'm going to be offline for a lot, probably even in forums, in thursdays i go out with some friends and stuff, i'm not sure whenever i'll go online and stuff but i just need a long break, i hope this doesn't concern you or anything but meh, i can't go on computer much anymore, probably rarely these days, and most likely i'll come in like the third month of 2018 or something, i don't know really.
anyhow, have fun, i guess.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
okay, so this is sort of gonna be a quick thread, i'm going to be offline for a lot, probably even in forums, in thursdays i go out with some friends and stuff, i'm not sure whenever i'll go online and stuff but i just need a long break, i hope this doesn't concern you or anything but meh, i can't go on computer much anymore, probably rarely these days, and most likely i'll come in like the third month of 2018 or something, i don't know really.
anyhow, have fun, i guess.
Good luck with whatever you're doing, hope I see you sometime ^^