Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dova's Moderator re-application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Username:
Dova

Name:
Dova (Bit of digging you can find my real name)

Your Age:

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?:
No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?:
No

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:422607507

Your Discord username:
dovakin3004

Do you have any previous experience moderating a server? (i.e. other communities):
Only here.

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address:

Flux.tf Orange 100% crits - 85.117.240.74:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?:
I have been a part of this community for 6 years now, I took a break from being an admin due to an increase in workload. However, since joining University in September of this year, a lot of free time has opened up between my job and lectures.
Although I said this in my previous application, I strongly believe one of my strengths is being able to pick and choose when to be Fun and when to be more Serious. I also believe in a fairly hands-off approach when Moderating, with punishments being a last resort instead of an immediate jerk reaction.

Do you personally know and/or spoken to any of the current Staff members?:
Yes, I have spoken to most of the current staff team - bar a few newcomers.

When are you usually available to play?:
I am available daily from 6:00 pm GMT

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?:
I Modded and managed Flux for over 4 years being promoted in September 2018 and retiring in December 2022. During this time I was lucky enough to be Promoted to manager for the last year (March of 2022). During the 6 years playing here, I've seen the server at its peak and at its lowest but have stuck with it throughout.
That being said, I may not be able to dedicate as much time to the server as I used to. I'll be online to help as much as I can but can't promise the old days of 04:00 am responses to Calladmins.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?:
No

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hey Dova,

Very welcome back to Flux. I’ll message you on Discord shortly to get started again.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.