Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted zblock's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zblock

Scarcely Lethal
Name: Daniel Thistlethwaite
Steam name + ID:(zblock STEAM_0:0:48057340) -
Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~

Well I am currently on summer holidays and will be mostly on for around 8 - 10 hours a day. I run on the Irish timezone but when school starts again for me I will mostly likely only be able to come on at fridays and weekends.

- Have you been an admin before and where?

No unfortunately I have never had a chance to be an administrator on any other servers due to never coming across the opportunity to do so and other than that not many other servers have really peaked my interest.

What servers are you primarily applying for?
Well for me I would like to be an admin on primarily Jailbreak

servers. But I have no qualms about becoming an admin for a gamemode such as Saxton Hale and so on. -

Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you

I am currently in the process of learning the sm commands. I have the page bookmarked and are revising them.
Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

Well personally as I see it, when I am on a lot of the time other admins are not and due to that a lot of rules get broken or violated. I would personally love to stop this and make the servers a better place in general.

Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I am a 15 year old boy as stated. I have little to no social life outside of steam and discord and so on. My hobbies include, learning to code. Playing jailbreak. Hanging around with the friends I have. And in general having fun. My favorite school subject per say is science and within science it's biology and physics. I enjoy playing on Team fortress 2 and other games like Ratchet and Clank and Rayman. I love listening to bands such as Dire Straights. Pink Floyd. Living Legends. Aesop Rock. That's all for now. If you have another question for me please add me via steam and ask me.

Edit - This was doing so well before the roll back. Now It's lost all it's +1's and stuff and I is sad.

Last edited:

SWIGGY

Truly Feared

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
A Nice friendly guy who makes the game more enjoyable, giving this a great big +1, Good luck with your application :p.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Accepting due to good feedback, and I actually want to get through some admin apps.

Welcome to the team, get active on Discord kthnx.
Don't abuse, commands get logged, be sensible about bans and gags, I periodically check SourceBans and undo and internally question any random first time permanents and things without reason.

adam

a stupid
Dude, congratz.
Re-add me in Steam so I can teach you some commands for Jailbreak, and whenever you need to ask me, feel free to do so!

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Congratulations, can't wait to see you face stab all the mass freekillers

Status
Not open for further replies.