Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YOUR DAILY BEDTIME STORIES !!!!!!!

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Uhm Yea Just enjoy this Bedtime story for No reason ;0

Once Lived a woman with 5 Kids and a Husband, The Husband Used to go to work and always told the kids to be good There were 4 Boys and 1 girl. Every time the Husband left the 4 boys would start Misbehaving Causing a lot of trouble for the wife. the wife didn't want to tell his husband because he didn't want his husband to leave his job. as the Job was the only source of money they could get. All the Boys would fight, destroy, and mess up the whole house. However the Girl. was the only person that Listen to her mother. One time they got so out of hand They Killed the Cows which they used to get Milk. The mother got so angry that she said I WISH YOU WERE BIRDS. As soon as that happened they turned straight into birds. The mother was terrified of what she did. she was pleading for forgiveness. But no matter what she did the boys would not turn back. The Husband came and The wife told him everything. The husband hug the wife and said I'm sure they would come back. after a few days, The Girl decided to look for her Brother. as soon as she told her mother. Mother said I can't let you go your too precious After a while the mother decided to let the girl go.

Mother Pack her bag and told her to stay safe. She went and traveled. After 4 days have passed. she was hopeless, she was lost, had no food, and was hungry. She tried looking for home when 4 birds came to her. she was trying to make the birds fly away a till she thought they might be her brothers so she Looked for home with them after 1 day went passed they had spotted Home they Girl said to her mother. they Might be my brothers. as soon as the brother saw the mother. They turn straight back into human beings They were crying for the Mother forgiveness. and they Mother forgive them. soon the mother told her husband. and they promised to always look after the mother

Moral of story: apperciate something before its Gone

Like how they weren't appreciating the mother as soon as they left. they started crying

It took me way too long for this