Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved yos's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yos

Strange
Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:137487470

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Wasn't actually aimbotting. I checked sourcebans and saw many people getting banned for the same thing basically: "[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (ST) | Weapon: tf_weapon_smg, [Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AA) | Weapon: tf_weapon_revolver..." so im guessing this is a problem with the anticheat flagging normal behaviour. Im sure people who were in the server at the time i was banned can vouch that i played fair.

dork

Notably Dangerous
You were banned on the crits server, the only issues with anticheat happen when playing on our servers that significantly change the game (x1000, MvM, etc.). Unless you can send the staff solid proof that you weren't cheating I don't think you should be unbanned.

yos

Strange
You were banned on the crits server, the only issues with anticheat happen when playing on our servers that significantly change the game (x1000, MvM, etc.). Unless you can send the staff solid proof that you weren't cheating I don't think you should be unbanned.
Can't record a demo, so the only way i can prove is if you ask the players that were in the server with me at the time of the ban. Other than that there is no way to prove anything so why ask for proof in the first place. I won't waste my time digging up ways to prove the obvious because of your shitty AC banning people for no reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 7

Acheko

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Hi yos,

I was online on the server at the same time when anti-cheat banned you. I personally didn't notice any suspicious behavior from you.
After carefully reviewing this appeal, you will be unbanned for now.

Should you be banned again by anti-cheat, you will not be unbanned. At least without any further investigation.

Reactions: yos
Status
Not open for further replies.