Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wolfchan's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfchan

Strange
User name: Wolfchan

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157956982

Who has punished you?
idk

Why were you punished?
i freekilled ONE person

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was warden and i killed a red named festive for delaying and not entering red side and i said bomb rush inside of assassins creed and that does not count for no detours and delays and for this one freekill im team banned for four day. that is not fair! thats what mass freekillers get i freekilled one person and im banned for four days on blu just because i forgot to specify no detours or delays as im very tried and can barely keep myself up

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I was the one who teambanned you.
The round right before it you killed me for the same thing , "go to" then claim to have said "bomb rush".
Right as you freekilled that one player barely even 3 seconds after giving your order you claim you never said "go to" and instead said "bomb rush" which everyone by that time denied.
I find it quite questionable to freekill for the same reason twice even though its been brought up to your attention that "go to" doesn't imply no detours or delays. And right after killing him you start raging "he was being a smart ass i said bomb rush". Followed by "NICE FALSE TEAMBAN YOU CUNT" then leaving. 3 days is just what the lengths escalated to.
add up : its pretty obvious you're running out of lies ,by claiming that you said bombrush whilst in server that means you know that bombrush implies no detours or delays , but here you claim to not know it does and use that as an excuse.
All in all ,given your priors of mfk and your attitude that everyone on the server is aware of , i wouldn't doubt you'd freekill intentionally.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.