Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined wheat's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheat

User name: wheat

Name
wheat

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:460056698

Your DiscordID
wheat#7163

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I was community manager on a SCPRP (gmod) CmD and moderator on Interlock Community HL2RP

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf | Jailbreak
85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been moderator and above on plenty of other servers (as stated above) and I wish to moderate the server. I would state a main reason, but I find this server fun and I would like to help moderate the server to make sure people don't break rules. I have seen a few rulebreakers from time to time, and I want to stop that,

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Whenever 11:00 - 7:00

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking/cheating: Immediate permaban after I record evidence of him doing so.

Advertising hacks/exploits: Mute the player permanently, screenshot his messages in the chat.

Racism and bigotry: Warn the user to stop his action's, if he continues then he will be issued a 30 min gag, and keep going up (1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 8 days, 16 days, 30 days, perma gag)

Voice and/or chat spam: Warn the user and gag them for 1 hour if they continue. (its obstructing warden talking or communcation) then to 3 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 6 days, 8 days, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and then I would perma-gag the user.

Inappropriate/offensive spray: A spray ban (if this server has it).

Speaking a language other than English: Warn the user to speak English in chat, then mute them for 30 minutes if they continue. If they keep continuing I will go up like 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, and then perma-gag them.

Exploiting: Warn the user and tell him that it is exploiting and against our rules, if he continues I will ban him for 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and lastly if completely needed and known repeat offender a permaban.

User who is AFK (away from keyboard): Move them to the spectators team.

Abusing the !calladmintool: Warn the user, and follow it up by a 1 hour ban. If they come back and continue they should be treated with a 3 hour ban, eventually leading to a 6 hour ban, 1 day ban, 4 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 weeks ban, 3 week ban, and a permaban after.

Revealing or Exposing undercover admin: Gag the user for 1 hour, and then 4 hours if he continues. Eventually to a 2 day gag, 6 day gag, 2 week gag, and then permagag. (I chose this because this should not be treated as other gags/mutes because he keeps preventing us from doing our job and catching rulebreakers)

Admin impersonation: I will warn the user first to make changes and if they don't I will ban them for 1 hour, then 5 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours, 1 day ban, 4 day ban, 6 day ban, 1 week ban, 3 week ban, then a permaban.

Spawncamping: Warn the user to stop, and if he does not slay him. If he continues I will ban him for 2 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 14 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, and 3 weeks.

Griefing: Warn the user to stop, and slay them afterwards if they do not stop. If he continues, I will follow it up with a 1 hour ban, 2 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 8 hour ban. 14 hour ban, 20 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 8 day ban, 2 week ban, 4 week ban, and 1 month ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, I have been inactive on TF2 for a while and I would like to start getting back into it. (which I have in the last few weeks)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
After some discussion with the other Staff, we feel that at this time you would not be a good fit. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days. Do continue to enjoy playing Flux servers in the meantime.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.