Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your favorite Jailbreak map? + Why Alkatraz is my FAVORITE Jailbreak map.

thecal

What's your guys' favorite Jailbreak map?

Mine is Alkatraz, here's why.
  • Tons of minigames.
Of course you got the obligatory Deathrun, Obby, Sweeper and Fall Game. But you also have a Jumprope game, a maze, Vs. Sentry, and plenty more.

Almost every Jailbreak minigame you can think of is present in this map.
  • A good space between the cells and the armory.
You know those maps like ba_Space_Jail? Where the cells and armory are so close together that almost every round starts with the entirety of RED charging at BLU?

Well, since the cells and armory in Alkatraz are at a safe distance away from each other, you don't have to worry about that anymore!
  • Big, but not confusing.
Ah, remember jail_snowballs? That goddamn map that's just one massive, confusing labyrinth? Yeah, fuck that map.

Alkatraz is also a big map. But unlike snowballs, there's plenty of landmarks and signs that'll help you find your way around the map. Its size is also great for my final reason...
  • Probably the greatest secret ever present in a TF2 map.
I'm not gonna spoil it for you. But if you find yourself playing on this map and you're on RED, then look around the map for:
  1. 2 Russian flags.
  2. 2 vodka bottles.
  3. 1 control panel.
  4. 1 guitar.

Once that's done. Go to the pool, enter the the locker room on the left, and see just what happens...

Last edited:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I like the mariokart course on Jb_Wildwest.
I like HopJb bc of how easy it is to rebell and aquire ammunition and bc of BKM.
Thats all i can think of for now

Ginger

Truly Feared
Supermario is my favourite cause of the obby speed glitch, I don't like alkatraz because it looks bad and I hate the piten secret.

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
It might be cheating, but the recently proposed volcano map is probably my favourite so far (despite it not being added yet).
I don’t have any set in stone favourites for now, but as for now I’d say mlcastle, hopjb and spacejail are all up there for me
i also like wetworks despite it being not very good lol

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I play Jailbreak once a week.

I also get slaughtered for running around the map like an innocent lamb. My favourite map is nonexistent.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I play Jailbreak once a week.

I also get slaughtered for running around the map like an innocent lamb. My favourite map is nonexistent.
I remember my first round with Cash on JB , immediately attempted to target him with commands which failed so i just killed him by rebelling with a random crit and was threatened to lose my admin powers if i did it again xD

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
my favorite map is jb_district_a4fix mostly cause of the looks of the map

Last edited: