Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted whatevs's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
User name: whatevs

Name
whatevs

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:21571291

Your DiscordID
whatevs#0003

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Owner of the "LoyalGames" TF2 servers and community, formerly known as "=TRELLE=". Running a varied amount of of TF2, DoD and CS:GO servers from approximately 2007 up until 2019. With a minimum 6 gameservers running simultaneously by the end.

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Orange Remastered & 100% Crits
85.117.240.68:27025
85.117.240.74:27055

Flux.TF | Trade Minecraft
85.117.240.75:27060

Why would you like to become a moderator?
After a longer break from TF2 due to studies, I now play a lot, mainly on your orange servers.
Noticing quite a lot of hackers and little admin/mod presence in these servers, I would like to offer my help in keeping the servers clean by taking swift action against hackers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Zak & Top.
I do not know them, only spoke to them when reporting hackers and providing ID/IP/demos.

When are you usually available to play?
Depends as I work from home for the foreseeable future: When playing daytime, usually 10am - 3pm At night it's around 10pm - 3am, sometimes later. (UTC+1)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
- Micspamming/
1st - Warning
2nd - 30 minute mute
3rd - 1 hour mute
4th - 2 hour mute
5th - 1 day mute
6th- 1 week mute
7th - 1 month mute
8th - Perma

- Chat spamming
1st - Warning
2nd - 30 minute gag
3rd - 1 hour gag
4th - 2 hour gag
5th - 4 hour gag
6th - 1 day gag
7th - 1 week gag
8th - 2 weeks gag
9th - Perma

- Racism/Toxicity (With the intent of attacking someone on the server)
1st - Warning
2nd - 1 hour mute/gag
3rd - 1 day mute/gag
4th - 3 day mute/gag
5th - 1 week mute/gag
6th - Perma

- Exploiting
1st - Warning
2nd - 1 hour ban
3rd - 1 day ban
4th - 1 week ban
5th - Perma

- Exposing Staff
No punishment in my opinion as I believe staff should be public, while I'm heavily against admin abuse and prefer admins/mods to stay anonymous.

- Advertising in chat (Gag for all)
1st - Warning
2nd - 1 hour
3rd - 2 hour
4th - 1 day

- Advertising hacks:
Instant perm ban.

- Inappropriate sprays or avatars
Permanent spray ban with the possibility to appeal. If the spray is heavily offensive, ban for an appropriate duration. Both ban and appeal preferably determined by admin discussion.

- Excessive spawncamping
1st - Warning
2nd - Slay
3rd - Kick
4th - 1 hour ban
5th - 6 hour ban
6th - 12 hour ban
7th - 1 day ban
8th - 3 day ban
9th - 1 week ban

- Speaking non-English
1st - Warning
2nd - 30 minute mute
3rd - 1 hour mute
4th - 6 hour mute
5th - 1 day mute
6th - 1 week mute

- Abusing the !calladmin command
1st - Warning
2nd - 30 minute gag
3rd - 1 hour gag
4th - 2 hour ban
5th - 4 hour ban
6th - 1 day ban
7th - 1 week ban
8th - 2 weeks ban
9th - Perm ban

- Admin impersonation
I personally don’t like admin impersonation and would suggest a warning first, followed by a 1 day ban should the user not comply in changing his name and avatar. Major increase in punishment with repeated offenses.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
More than 10 years experience with administrating gaming servers, its admins and the great community that comes along with it.
Currently don't have the time or interest in restarting LoyalGames servers, but I appreciate Flux.tf orange servers and will gladly help with anything. Whether it be server administration wise or just banning cheaters.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Swedish fluently, and spanish somewhat good after studying it for many years and travelling in South America for 6 months.

Last edited:

Ginger

Truly Feared
This application looks good and it seems clear that you have experience being an admin. I have not played on orange remastered, so therefore I have never seen this person though but he seems like he could possibly be a good addition to the moderator team. I'm going to be neutral until I see another staff member's response.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
You are still missing several punishments related to the server(s) you wish to administrate.

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Added some off the top of my head in the edit.
You’re very welcome to ask me regarding a potentially missing rule and I will provide my opinion on that aswell.

Last edited:

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
I don’t play very much on Orange Remastered and therefore haven’t seen you around, but like Ginger said it seems you have quite a bit of experience being a moderator. You seem quite mature, so I’ll leave my response as neutral leaning to +1.

Don’t forget to apply additions to your app via the edit feature and not by replies :blobguns:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I've had seversl encounters with you at this point , all were natural as you were very silent , besides you are very active especially that you are somehow #1 , +1 from me as you seem mature to me and i dont see any harm of having you as a Moderator on these servers.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Whatevs,

After discussion with the Staff we have decided to bring you on as a new addition to the team. You will be moderating both the orange servers.

At some point today you can expect a message from me on Discord with additional information.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.