Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Update jb_bootcamp suggestion

Should this suggestion be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
B H O P P I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Snowballz fun

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Nah.. its fun. Especially obby and assasin creed. I like the sweeper and floor maze. Trivia is cool since it's the highest point of the map. Easy for sniper kills and rebelling. Minefield easy and small. And a few other minigames that I like.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Nah.. its fun. Especially obby and assasin creed. I like the sweeper and floor maze. Trivia is cool since it's the highest point of the map. Easy for sniper kills and rebelling. Minefield easy and small. And a few other minigames that I like.
I can agree Obby and Assassins Creed are good minigames, but overall, some of the minigames are either shit or extremely hard, also lemme point out its like one of the hardest to bhop on.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I can agree Obby and Assassins Creed are good minigames, but overall, some of the minigames are either shit or extremely hard, also lemme point out its like one of the hardest to bhop on.

Then get good at the game. Why does bhop got to do with anything? When it's a big map, people complain that you are able to bhop on it. But when it's small like this, you also complain that you can't bhop. Make up your mind.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Then get good at the game. Why does bhop got to do with anything? When it's a big map, people complain that you are able to bhop on it. But when it's small like this, you also complain that you can't bhop. Make up your mind.
Cuz in my opinion, the map is overall trash, it should be more of at least a CSGO map.

pootis oh ya

Mildly Menacing
you know the thing i love is the air in snowballs it smells like dead body's and blood just like a lovely day.

Status
Not open for further replies.