Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unusual Giveaway

Conor

Notably Dangerous
I've decided after a fair amount of consideration that I no longer enjoy playing Team Fortress 2, and as I no longer enjoy playing TF2 the items in my inventory have lost all value to me. This has compelled me to give away my most expensive item in my current inventory (my unusual), along with a couple of other bits and bobs. I'll be using a random name selector to pick out the winner on March 3rd, 2018

To enter the giveaway:

1)Comment on this post with your trade URL, if you do not know how to find it go into your inventory, select trade offers then press the button that reads "who can send me trade offers?"

2)Leave a comment on my steam profile to say you've entered http://steamcommunity.com/id/EntireLifetimes

3)Wait until the end date specified. If you've won I'll contact you via steam with your prize.

Prizes

1st Prize

Strange Unusual Ground Control (Paint - Radighan Conagher Brown , Parts - Fires Survived + Freezecam taunt appearances , Spell - Spectral Spectrum , Effect - Terror-Watt)

2nd Prize
Strange Coffin Nail Sniper Rifle (M-W, Base killstreaks active)

3rd Prize
Strange Reserve Shooter (Specialized Killstreak - Agonizing Emerald, Parts - Heavies Killed + Critical Kills)

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
I agree that it'd be a better idea, but I'd like to give back to the Flux.TF community before leaving. ;)

For real man? Damn, I'm going to miss that silky smooth voice.

Best of luck. You're always welcome here my man.