Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tord_(Redleader)'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tord_(Redleader)

Unremarkable
User name: Tord_(Redleader)

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:1856835

Who has punished you?
zak

Why were you punished?
i was punished because i was baiting and uhh, i was killing reds without any reason.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I should be unbanned because. I was kinda not paying attention and kinda just doing what i wanted. uh. i just wanted to say sorry for the killing of reds, I am kinda new to the server,i joined a week ago but. I should've read the rules better and try to not bait or kill any reds without reason. I will read the rules and not try to freekill reds. But to be honest i really didn't know baiting was against the rules. since most of the jb servers i play didn't have any rules against baiting. but i am sorry for freekilling the reds.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
You knew what you were doing and i witnessed the same behaviour of you about a week ago but i let you slip loose bc all of your attempts of mfk as heavy failed bc and there isnt a better way to put it rather than "you literally sucked at the game".
I
20210427_030128.jpg
and gave you a second chance , but again you redo the same behaviour , except this time one of your attempts succeeded as somehow you managed to stay alive and commit a mfk. You ran out of chances.
For the previously mentioned reasons and for your foolish and reckless behaviour i dont believe teamunbanning you would be a good idea.
Denied. And dont re-appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.