Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Flux List of unfortunate People.

Monky

Face-Melting
This list of full of people who got their appeals declined. This is split into years with out first one being 2017 moving on to present day. Starting with our first foe.
2017-

Roman/Conor This guy got his ban appeal declined for Racism and for changing between alt and main. It was 1 day Ban.

Then Conor came back again on the same day with another declined appeal as Juno for Racism which got declined. It was a 1 day Ban.

Red/RedTF2 He got his appeal declined for spam and taking the punishment. It is Permanent Ban.

Giraffe. His appeal got declined because he really didn't know how to use the format and not click on Ban appeal. It was 1 week long TBAN.

HellYoshi (Our First future mod on this list) He got his ban appeal declined because Admin Disrespect He talked with Jasper who banned him and he knows now. It was a 1 day Ban.

GoldWatson/guard/halloween name!!!!! (idk how much names this guy got) Anyways this guy got Guardbanned for a banned Trick order. He got Tban for 1 hour.

Discord/Osome Oli. For being toxic. Jampoint showed demos of them being toxic which this guy basically said they weren't guilty and were found guility. Idk how long his punishment was.

Cat. This unfortunate fellow got banned for having a dupe account and cheating. He claimed his friend got LMAOBOX on his account and got him banned. He got permanently Banned. Flux doesn't unban cheaters.

GoshImTrippin. He got muted for Talking over warden and toxicity. This mute was his last being a Permanent Mute. Many comm mutes before this like GMOD warnings.

2018-

Dovakin3007/Dova (1 of the 2 owners on this list not that surprising.) For Aimbot Detected. This is technically Resolved but on the declined list. Anyways it was a permanent ban for our poor man Dova. As you can tell he was unbanned.

Moomlis. He got muted for 30 minutes by a donor using powers the wrong way and got declined for wrong format. 30 Minute mute.

Gubatus. He was tbanned for MFK and his appeal was declined for wrong format. Idk how long his punishment was.

Grizzy. Oh the first donor on this list. Anyways Donor abuse for this man. He lied multiple times.1657176501079.png
This would help me more times for what he did.

Mr. Guilty. Believe me he isn't guilty. Anyways he got tban for idk how long but it got declined for wrong format like almost everything on this list.

Braden. Another wrong format. Anyways he claimed he was banned for duped account. Idk how long his Ban was.

Zaty6. I haven't played DR on flux so this is what he says
1657176894623.png
Anyways a wrong template again

Hugo. Alt account on the discord. Temporary Mute on the discord pretty simple.

Anyways thats gonna be it for now I'm gonna do the rest like idk.

Last edited:

dork

Notably Dangerous
you have too much time