Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Spades' Admin Application

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
- Name: Ibrahim

- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
Spades, written as Sᴘᴀᴅᴇꜱ in-game. Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:76783517

- Have you been an admin before and where?
I am a Jailbreak admin on Panda-Community.com, another popular jailbreak server.

- What servers do you usually play?
jailbreak, and sometimes deathrun

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I know 90% of admin commands, and the fun ones too :^). I've been an admin on Panda for 2 months and I know my place very well. I am familiar with situations of all kinds and I'm looking for another server to perhaps main on.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I think I would be a great addition to the team. Currently, this jailbreak server seems to be in it's infancy and I think we could use a few more admins. The more the merrier right?

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc?

I have a facination with robotics if that means anything. I live in Pakistan and like to play tennis :3

♡ Xeltic ♡

What happened to allowing opinions.
Staff Member
kind and nice player seen him a lot he's helpfull and knows what he's doing :squirtyay: +1 from me

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Having done some background checking, happy to have you on the team, even more delighted that jailbreak is gaining traction c:

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
I'm looking forward to working with you guys :D