Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

some neat changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
1) remove fix bhop-
why:
too op how it is
explination:
alot of reds dont time when they run away, they just use bhop to get away while noticed but just outrun the guards.
fix:
remove the leeway, make it like cs:go bhopping where you need to be frame perfect for it to work- this would make it an actual skill you can learn and apply to give you the advantage, instead of just spamming space.

2) lower 1.5x dmg
why:
i kill people too often
explination:
the explination i use alot but here it is- once i was a scout on blue, i was wondering around and was low on ammo so i went back to armoury. i see two reds there, noone knew they even left, they were doing EVERYTHING right (a medic and an engineer). i was missing all of my shots and got down to half hp, they were denying me the hp packs so i should have died. but i walked up to the medic, 150 hp, and one shot him, i then did the excact same thing to the 160 hp engineer and got away with 13 hp remaining. i shouldnt have won that encounter but i did. because i clicked on them ONCE and one shot them when they had a MEDIC.
fix:
lower it to 1.2x dmg so scout cant one-shot light to medium classes. lmao.

i dont think no. 2 will get through but i have high hopes no. 1 will, thank you!

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
2) lower 1.5x dmg
why:
i kill people too often
explination:
the explination i use alot but here it is- once i was a scout on blue, i was wondering around and was low on ammo so i went back to armoury. i see two reds there, noone knew they even left, they were doing EVERYTHING right (a medic and an engineer). i was missing all of my shots and got down to half hp, they were denying me the hp packs so i should have died. but i walked up to the medic, 150 hp, and one shot him, i then did the excact same thing to the 160 hp engineer and got away with 13 hp remaining. i shouldnt have won that encounter but i did. because i clicked on them ONCE and one shot them when they had a MEDIC.
fix:
lower it to 1.2x dmg so scout cant one-shot light to medium classes. lmao.

i dont think no. 2 will get through but i have high hopes no. 1 will, thank you!
Rebelling in Jailbreak isn’t meant to be easy for reds which was why I was so against removing crits for blues

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Dova's right. Without a damage boost it's so easy for half the reds to just press W at the warden.
It's another reason why I wish Pyro could airblast players back again

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
thus why i said the first one is the more likely option- and if you dont want it to be easy for reds to rebel plEASE consider the first option. ty

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
also i said change it to 1.2x, not remove it completely
since being able to one shot 160 hp players as a scout is just stupid- 1.2x will still leave them on 20 hp (so being able to get chip shot) making the rebbeling part still the same, but make the 1v1s fairer and not make scout shit op.

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
also, yet again, please keep in mind this is from the POV of purely blue player- i hate playing red but find it fun when i do. but i ONLY play blue on flux because its more. fun.
these changes are what makes it impossible for reds to do anything (in my mind) and will give players like me, a challange.
its too easy to keep reds in check, since as a scout i can 2 shot every. single. class. and that shouldnt happen.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
knitler dont think of your self like a super ego also think how less experienced players will have to do the same thing and i dont think you will be happy with the changes and will just keep on asking like the densest thing in the world so from me its a
No...

Attachments

• 20201020_205752.png
    20201020_205752.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 7

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I understand where you are coming from but I'm against the suggestion.

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
pft ok. anyway- then in response to that comment: im purely saying this, reds need to actually try to run away, and blues need to actually try in fights.
ofc the change from 1.5x dg to 1.2x dmg isnt going to happen, but it was a nice thought.
but the bhop one is a serious change that i geniunly think will make the game better.

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
reds need to actually try to run away, and blues need to actually try in fights.
he says as reds bhop away at the speed of sound and 8 heavies and pyros press w into the warden at once
How is removing the damage boost supposed to help either of these?

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
he says as reds bhop away at the speed of sound and 8 heavies and pyros press w into the warden at once
yeah i agree yoshi blu needs crits

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable

my main point is removing bhop, and you do realise that im not saying remove the damage boost, im saying lower it. btw if blues were actually compotent they wouldnt need it in the first place- THEY HAVE GUNS.

my main point here is the bhop, i want it gone.
my secondary point here is the damage boost, i want it LOWERD, not removed.

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
Personally, the damage boost and bhop are balanced and there are maps literally impossible to rebel on if bhop wasn't enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.