Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SERVER ADMIN APPLICATION

Sans-wich

Name: Jacob
- Steam name + ID: |Flux| Legendary Pootis Sandwich, http://steamcommunity.com/id/pootisLengend/
- Have you been an admin before and where? No
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? IE - what is expected of you: Yes I need to speak and write in the English language be approachable and friendly to users. I am also familiar with the console commands eg. kick, ban and mute, slap freeze and the gravity commands or any other. and do not abuse the administration powers.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? Because I am friendly and i been on flux severs for about a year and i spend about 6 hours each day in the week of tf2 flux severs and 6 - 12 hours in the weekend.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, IE - interests, hobbies, education: I am a person practicing coding, animation, electronics and game designing i also have a Skype and my Skype name is Jacob Gatward. i hope you choose me to be an admin
from Jacob Gatward,
PS if you want to ask me anything or tell me anything else go to my Skype Jacob Gatward (it has a sans picture as it profile picture or my gmail [email protected] and even if i am not chosen i will still play on our severs because they are amazing

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Given how old this is, and the recent gain in admin numbers and application quality, it'll be a no.