Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rule about !fire for no reason

!fire for no-reason is gag/kickable

• Agree

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I hate it when someone gets fired for no-reason even though they are good wardens i thought that if someone !fires for no reason he'll get a warning then gag/kick

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Well there is a limit to how many times a warden can be fired, so this shouldn't constantly be an issue.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Maybe gag/kick is too harsh

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
I hate it when someone gets fired for no-reason even though they are good wardens i thought that if someone !fires for no reason he'll get a warning then gag/kick

I understand your idea of how mob mentality can get someone removed, but you have to remember it's only for one round. People have different ideas of good wardens, so your ideal might be someone else's trash warden. It's too subjective to make a rule about imo

Engie

Uncharitable
I understand your idea of how mob mentality can get someone removed, but you have to remember it's only for one round. People have different ideas of good wardens, so your ideal might be someone else's trash warden. It's too subjective to make a rule about imo
If you're fired, /w doesn't work for a number of rounds for you.

adam

a stupid
If you're fired, /w doesn't work for a number of rounds for you.
Wrong, they probably can't even be Warden for the map session, or just can't use the /w command.

Status
Not open for further replies.