Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report against Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
User name: Apple Pie

Who are you reporting? Saudi Arabia

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
JB & discord

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnDetoxJoe/

What is the reason of the report? Racist Remark, harassment on discord with no valid evidences to proof.

Any other proof you have Please check the discord channel under #helprequest from the start of the conversation to understand it. player has been constantly arguing and making fake claims against me for alleged donor abuse after i votemute and votegagged him for "overtalking/toxicity" and "racist remark" respectively. Player has been unmuted from discord the same day he has sparked this conversation. i hope the staff would take this as a serious issue as the donor had been harassed,insulted by @triggered and @entity/saudi arabia. These players have been targeting the donor as he punished a saudi arabia for his behaviour. I have also not spammed any of them in private messages as both players are not my friends on steam. they are also not my friends on discord in which they have lied. I wish to seek some approval from the staff that my vote was valid and not indeed a donor abuse. if there is anything you would wish to clarify, pm me on discord @Apple Pie™#0433 or steam chat.

Attachments

• 1597659824013.png
    1597659824013.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1597659857260.png
    1597659857260.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 1597659897700.png
    1597659897700.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1597659917904.png
    1597659917904.png
    349.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1597660237868.png
    1597660237868.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I cannot read size 5 font.

Could you provide a larger image size before I proceed any further. Thanks.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I have resized the images above. thanks.

Last edited:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I want to point out that i had the same incident with Saudi Arabia , i gagged him for chat spamming and not even right away as he started spamming , i gave him two extra chances , he went on to discord and called it a false gag afterwards he started making incorrect claims and went as far as he could to make me look bad ( he claimed i called him a retard , he claimed i false muted him , he said and i quote 'going through puberty and letting his emotions rule his actions' 'zak is just a salty kid' 'shit admins' ', he then even claims i only joined to mute him whilst i was on for about two hours before he joined , 'zak hates me bc he's from a nation that hates gays and im gay' ) he then went to my dms and literally did his best to get a negative reaction out of me not to mention he bombarded me with calls and when he didnt get any respond from me and i just was super calm about it he started making false claims again typing messages like ' but we talked and you said bad things to me which is not nice zak' and the rest of the lies and false claims are just too many to mention ; keep in mind, it's not his first time doing such thing, he previously also accused Jampoint of calling him and others fags, this was upon being muted ; and now i have no doubt all what he accused apple pie of is incorrect , the decision is always in Cash's hands but if i had the ability to perma silence him i would , last but not least : he admitted to being a troll in general channel and that he has been trolling since flux started or so he claims.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture8.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
He made many accusations about me and even asked his friend to join in and lie about it. I could've handled the situation alot better but I let my emotions take control instead. I wish to apologise for flooding the request help as I should have been more considerate towards the feelings of staff members as they too have personal lives which I may have interrupted by my actions. I should have acted more maturely by ignoring the messages all together. I wish to be given a second chance to be able to message in the #requesthelp channel as i will learn to when and when not to reply to accusations. I will also learn to manage my emotions and prevent myself from spamming and to snoop as low as his level. Thank you Zak for trusting that his accusations against me are false. Hopefully we can put this to an end as soon as possible.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
i attached some screenshots displaying and backing up what i wrote

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Apple Pie,

Sorry about the delay. The votes you called on Entity, or whatever his name is, were indeed valid. That is not donor abuse. This type of behaviour within the community is not tolerated nor accepted.

He seems to take great delight in causing turmoil in Discord. He will be gagged on the servers, as well as banned for a set duration on Discord.

I appreciate you bringing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.