Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report against RuleBreakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
- Name of the rulebreaker(s) : cbirnsi , dad4timesover
- Steam IDs of the above : [U:1:259390581],[U:1:364589884],

- Rules they broke, and an explanation or some background info :
cbirnsi : micspam/earrape, disrespect towards players, Discrimination of other players , votemuted but still able to talk. [Tick 5100-5600] with delay inbetween. [only micspam is to be recognised in footage due to demo corruption]

dad4timesover: micspam/earrape, freekill, force freeday, teamkill -[corrupted demo file, but logs can show teamkill, freekills.]

Reason for not punishing as donor: Unable to find out the actual the player as there is 2 with the same name. Players are aiding the rulebreaker by voting against me.

Evidence: Demo file (corrrupted in the first 6000 ticks) unsure why but you can take a look at the micspam/earrape. if manage to retrieve the corrupted footage then, you can proceed to view the rest which i am unable to state the ticks for as my game crashes after tick 5600. thanks.

ChatLogs time: (UTC +8) 11.10-25 | (UTC +2) 05:10-25 | (UTC -4) 23:10-25 | (UTC -5) 22:10-25 | (UTC +1) 04:10-25

file:

GreGre

Retired
Player cbirnsi had already been punished for micspam/earape (sourcebans is shit af)
(Update: he is gagged too.)

And dad4timesover is there not really evidence of him what you stated.

You tried, thanks. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.