Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against dork (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abasi kasongo

Strange
User name: abasi kasongo

Who are you reporting? dork

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157458817

What is the reason of the report? Being a terrible moderator and not doing his job

bootcamp2.dem
Tick 2500 - exploiting /robot and extending torso on prophunt

ml2.dem
Tick 0-11000 - exploiting /robot and extending torso on prophunt
tick 22000-28400 - Spamming !sound commands

casuarina.dem
Tick 1300 - a BLU forcewardens and does an illegal freeday but doesnt get punished whatsoever

casuarina2.dem
Tick 200 - a BLU forcewardens
Tick 900 - 2 BLUs mfk and dork doesn't do anything

casuarina4.dem
Tick 100 - same BLU forcewardens
Tick 3400 - pyro mfks and no punishment

Any other proof you have

dork

Notably Dangerous
Using body modifiers is something done often in prophunt, not just me alone; It's not an exploit since I don't get an advantage by doing so.

Playing multiple sounds is something that staff do occasionally and I think you know that. I did it one time and I never overdo it when I'm playing sounds; someone asks me to stop, I stop.

Reports against me missing rulebreakers are somewhat valid, although in the last demo I'm 90% sure I dealt with the guy, you'll notice that I even announce in chat that I had seen what happened.
While yes I could be more attentive when playing on the servers, I'm still learning. Just because a staff is on the server it doesn't mean their eyes are glued to the screen.

In the future I'll try to make sure this doesn't happen again too often, but my job isn't to be perfect. Don't expect me or anyone to see everything single thing that happens. Apologies for the times where I have missed rulebreakers. Thanks.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
You can just turn saysounds off. That option was added for a reason.

As for non-punishments, I'm not concerned. Not everything is going to get seen. You're free to report the players. Reporting the mod (probably with the intention to get them demoted) is going to make your problems worse, if there are less mods to do stuff.

Dork's been a mod for about 3 ish weeks, relax.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Moonman, i know this is you, since i saw you on my discord server say that you were gonna report both Egg and dork on the fourms.

Status
Not open for further replies.