Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against BabyBARKing (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warden

Scarcely Lethal
User name: warden

Who are you reporting? BabyBARKing

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:201026257

What is the reason of the report? After Warden gave repeat of orders, and said out of cell rebel day was over, when I tried going to the Yellow Line I got stuck in the wall from the door closing, and despite me telling them they killed me anyway.

Any other proof you have I couldn't upload the zip since the file was too large, so here it is:

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
Just realised the evidence didn't even upload... Uhhh let me find a way to sort it out.
It works.

Anyhow, I can only see you just standing in the doorway and not actually trying to go to the line..?

warden

Scarcely Lethal
It works.

Anyhow, I can only see you just standing in the doorway and not actually trying to go to the line..?
As you can see at 0:09 I conga taunt, which would move forward had I not been stuck.

Also, this is a well known glitch with the map.

adam

a stupid
As you can see at 0:09 I conga taunt, which would move forward had I not been stuck.

Also, this is a well known glitch with the map.
Before 0:09, you were standing in the doorway.

warden

Scarcely Lethal
Before 0:09, you were standing in the doorway.
Warden had not said "all days are over" yet and had repeated their order when I started walking out of my cell. Which is when they closed cell doors and got me stuck.

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
I gave multiple repeats saying all days were over you got yourself stuck by delaying. Also I keep you on mute which is why I didn't hear you say you were stuck. Seems to me like you were the cause of your own death.

warden

Scarcely Lethal
I gave multiple repeats saying all days were over you got yourself stuck by delaying. Also I keep you on mute which is why I didn't hear you say you were stuck. Seems to me like you were the cause of your own death.
You were the one that closed cell doors as you can see in chat. And its not my fault you have me muted, is it?

Monky

Face-Melting
I see this as "Getting Myself stuck to Team Ban someone" Seriously Tf is wrong with you while you tried to Team Ban him, Aswell you can hear the sound's of clicking which means this guy tried to glitch and succeed to only Team Ban 1 guy.

Ginger

Truly Feared
You say he gives multiple repeats yet you're still standing in the doorway? You weren't stuck at the beginning of the clip meaning you could have still moved to the yellow line. This isn't a freekill at all. Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.