Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove minecraft daybreak, the one where the doors open really early and its like the ugly minecraft map that doesnt look good suggestion

Should this suggestion be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Username:

Which map is the suggestion about? minecraft daybreak, the one where the doors open really early and its like the ugly minecraft map that doesnt look good

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? the doors open too early and it results in freedays like 90% of the rounds. Also the minigames suck and aren't any fun and its literally the same boring map design that the old one was without any of the charm.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I agree with this, the map just isn't compatible with this server considering the cells open so quick. Also I agree that I don't think anyone really likes this map, you could go to any other server and play a much better version of this map running 24/7.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Remove old versions of all maps, tell bene to re-write his configs and delete old maps i remember dova deleted mc maps but it keeps getting overwritten.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Yep, this was removed along with spy vs spy

Status
Not open for further replies.