Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove jail_snowballsv20_opst suggestion

Should this suggestion be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
User name: Dova

Which map is the suggestion about? jail_snowballsv20_opst

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? The map is an ugly, outdated mess which is never fun to play on. The white floor means warden markers can be difficult to see and is blindingly bright. I’m pretty sure the map was created as a joke. The music of the jeopardy is so loud that you can’t hear the warden.

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
I think that it would be a shame to remove this map based on how "ugly it is" when you can easily find a different way to go about the problems. I can see the warden markers but if it's that bad of an issue, the warden can tell the prisoners to crouch and follow them. This map is the only map that I know of that has assassins creed, roller derby, boulder dash. The open space makes it a unique map filled with minigames. I personally have never disliked this map but changes can definitely be made. Cyveray worked hard to make changes to the map last year, if they haven't yet been implemented,, it might fix your problem with the map.

Accepted - Update jail_snowballsv20_opst to jail_snowballz_v22 | BlackWonder.TF | Forum

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
why do you want to remove a map that isn't in the cycle, also it's kind of mean to say it's a joke since the guy who made the current version plays on your server :c

Last edited:

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Strongly disagree that a map that isn't even in the rotation should be removed.

Though really, if this was meant for the new version, the lighting is better, making warden markers visible, the map looks fine (especially since maps like wip exist). Also jeopardy music has never been a problem whenever I was on, old version or new.
Overall the map is pretty good right now. Optimised, well layed out and with fun minigames and many rebel spots.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I know for a fact that Dova isn't taking personal jabs at the developer of the map.

Cast your vote and let the poll decide.

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I preferred the older version of the map. The new version is an atrocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.