Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reason For Deleting My Resignation

Kat0150

Truly Feared
No, I didn't post the resignation as a joke or to "scare" anyone, I was completely serious when posting it, although I had made the decision in like two minutes and acted out of emotions I guess you could say, rather than thinking it through. I love this community and planned on staying for a long time, I just felt a bit unwelcome in the past couple of days, which had a big impact on my decision. I apologize for posting that then deleting it and being so back and forth with my decision, but once again, I am here to stay, hopefully for a while :D

GreGre

Retired
<3

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
I knew it.
Don't scare us like that again.
Or you can hope to see triangles in your direct messages more often from me.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Or you can hope to see triangles in your direct messages more often from me.
Every DM you send me is already spammed with triangles, how could you possibly send any more triangles than you already do? lol

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Every DM you send me is already spammed with triangles, how could you possibly send any more triangles than you already do? lol
The sky is the limit, so let's try to break that limit with as many triangles as I can create.