Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate the song above you: Negative Edition!

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Hey all, Scott here!
Remember the original thread? Post a song you like, rate the song above you, let people do the same thing?

Today I present my own twist: instead, post songs you dislike. Maybe hate, maybe even despise. Think of the worst possible song you can think of that you just really, really don’t like at all.
Afterwards, the person below you will give a rating of 1-10 (1 being bad and 10 being good) so you can see if they agree with you. Then they’ll post their horrible song, and the cycle continues.
It’s the same gist as the original thread, but it’s just posting really bad songs instead!

Anyway, I’ll start:

Go wild!

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Hey all, Scott here!
Remember the original thread? Post a song you like, rate the song above you, let people do the same thing?

Today I present my own twist: instead, post songs you dislike. Maybe hate, maybe even despise. Think of the worst possible song you can think of that you just really, really don’t like at all.
Afterwards, the person below you will give a rating of 1-10 (1 being bad and 10 being good) so you can see if they agree with you. Then they’ll post their horrible song, and the cycle continues.
It’s the same gist as the original thread, but it’s just posting really bad songs instead!

Anyway, I’ll start:

Go wild!
5/10 I'm ngl if you ignore the shit lyrics it ain't bad.