Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Navyguy1904's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navyguy1904

Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198968530188

Who has punished you?
kringu

Why were you punished?
Wallhacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I can provide evidence of my perspective that I was using third-person view or /tp. I was playing on a crits server and decided to play as a sticky spamming demo while using third-person. Then the entire blue team accused me of walling when in fact I was using tp. Thankfully I recorded a demo today just in case. Hopefully, the file can fit.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Username:

What is your type of punishment?

Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198968530188

Who has punished you?
kringu

Why were you punished?
Wallhacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I can provide evidence of my perspective that I was using third-person view or /tp. I was playing on a crits server and decided to play as a sticky spamming demo while using third-person. Then the entire blue team accused me of walling when in fact I was using tp. Thankfully I recorded a demo today just in case. Hopefully, the file can fit.
Post the demo file or video please

Navyguy1904

I recorded on OBS studio and the file is an mp4 but I can't post it here because of that. Is there any way I can give you the file or convert it at least?

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I recorded on OBS studio and the file is an mp4 but I can't post it here because of that. Is there any way I can give you the file or convert it at least?
Yes you can convert it or upload it to Youtube and post here or in #requesthelp on the Discord, or DM me (K1NG#8301)

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Your video doesn't cover any part of the demo attached to the ban. However, after reviewing the demo, though highly suspicious of ticks 22000 and 17000, I don't think it's enough evidence to constitute a ban. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.