Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mute command for warden

mute command for warden

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monky

Face-Melting
I thought Eddsworld Died a long time ago

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
Also if people talk over warden and if there is no warden on there is such a thing as call muting which everyone has access to. Super simple to just mute those who over talk warden without needing to give warden all control also such as communication is vital for both teams such as blus warning to stay with warden or about red rebels or a coordinated red rebellion with mic is much easier to communicate than on team chat or chat in general. This idea that warden should have this control is not a good idea and has been talked about so much on this community. I say no and hopefully most people understand this view point

Ur mom

Strange
I'm kinda new here but. I think that adding this command shouldn't be too bad. I mean I don't really get how it can be abused. Wonderland,sg-gaming has the mute command. And the purpose of this is to mute reds or blues or both to stop talking over the warden.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
During a freeday, Warden would be able to mute reds/blues/all which would be considered as abuse. Therefore, I go with no

Status
Not open for further replies.