Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple Jailbreak suggestions

Implement these suggestions?

• Suggestion 1 only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suggestion 2 only

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Suggestion 3 only

• Suggestion 1 & 2

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Suggestion 1 & 3

• Suggestion 2 & 3

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

a stupid
Hey, this needs to get noticed so like, I'll start off with the most important:
  1. Death Request: Have a death request implemented into the rules and make it so that when an LR is given, the time stays as it is.
  2. In custom rounds, have the time be the same as normal rounds, we only get five minutes in custom rounds as opposed to normal ones.
  3. Enable double-jumping [up to discussion]

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
1. I wish death request to be implemented too. However, I feel that if the time stays the same, it can delay the round. Therefore, I feel that it would be better if the time changes from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. This might allow ample time for the death request.

2. Honestly depends on the round..

3. Enabling double jump will give an unfair advantage for scouts. Double jump will defeat the purpose of parkour related minigames.

Added a poll.

Monky

Face-Melting
1. Death Request would go from 30 seconds to 2 minutes giving time for the red to torture the blue's

2. Depends on the round

3. Doing this will cause an unfair advantage making scouts go to places they aren't suppose to be and parkour games wouldn't be fair at all.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I only agree with the second idea of a full custom lr round, I rather not have a dr for purposes of round delay and also because I want to see blus hug the lr guy from all sides than smother him to death after his lr is chosen or rebels the final one already have been suggested and that went downhill real quick so ima say no on that as well sorry my dog :(

matt

Mildly Menacing
1. Yeah, I agree with festive, the death request will most likely just become round delay and will be boring for pretty much everyone but the red.

2. This was added before but during the port I guess, the changes were reverted. Also while your at it, add bhop back to vsh pls.

3. Scout double jumping will make bhop much harder for him and he would also be able to cheat alot of minigames.

adam

a stupid
Regarding the first idea, the timer should be changed to at least 2-1 minute(s) then upon the last player receiving LR.
Second idea, most common rounds are VSH, Hide and Seek, and Prophunt, there's not enough time to go off on about when there's 5 minutes for the three of these rounds.
There's probably more rounds but unnoticed for now.

adam

a stupid
VSH Bunnyhopping can be pretty powerful, in Jailbreak, it's easy for some players to go into incredibly high speeds using no weapons at all, now imagine in VSH how that would be. Hale can gain momentum by jumping but can be quickly discarded using airblasts or knockbacks.

matt

Mildly Menacing
Now that bhop has been disabled in vsh, it's kinda killed the lr. VSH now consists of engies camping in obby and cloak and dagger spies, any other strategy stands no chance against hale becasue his mobility is so good.

Where'sTheLambSauce

Somewhat Threatening
  1. Death Request: Have a death request implemented into the rules and make it so that when an LR is given, the time stays as it is.
  2. In custom rounds, have the time be the same as normal rounds, we only get five minutes in custom rounds as opposed to normal ones.
I like the second one. For example, when doing class wars specific, I always feel like we should add more time to the round especially when doing
E n g i n e e r G a m i n g

Banana

Uncharitable
1) Death request is a really good thing I feel as if most people here will appreciate, if there are concerns for delaying most servers have rules to prevent that (drs shouldn’t last more than 2 minutes). They might even help prevent delays.
Trust me death requests are a good thing and if they are added people will love them.
2) Depends on the game but I’m leaning towards no for the sake of most custom lrs being a cat and mouse situation.
3) For reds, no! But I feel as if Blues could greatly benefit from it, theres no reason not to.

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
I suppose I will throw in my two cents

1. I think it might be a good idea so it gives reds more incentive to not rebel if they get an lr and a dr on top of it more rewarding also on delaying I don't think it will be that bad if the timer is reduced

2. I hate that the round timer is 5 measely minutes for lrs so making it the normal legnth would be sick

3. scout double jump is too strong please don't add

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
1. Death request should be at least 30-ish seconds up to 2 minutes, then guards can kill them

2. Yes but no, since you can delay with bhopping across Bootcamp or some map like that during VSH LR. VSH: Maybe, Other LR's: Some yes some no.

3. No, this provides unfair advantages to scouts, especially with atomizer (I think its banned) and combined with soda popper, just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.