Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mrgurns's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgurns

Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:168813756

Who has punished you?
Pseudovalide

Why were you punished?
banned for aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because im not cheating

Pseudovalide

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Hi mrgurns, thanks for applying. I have reviewed your case and the attached demo accordingly.

You have not provided any evidence that you were not cheating or explanation of the demo.

The demo itself is pretty clear. There are at first a couple of weird shots (0:10, 1:41). Nothing that suspicious so far.
However at 1:46, you aim to the right of the tower then immediately turn completely to the left to hit a scout there, in less than a second (very good aim *and* shot).
At 2:14, there's also a very bizarre twitch upwards to hit the scout.
At 2:27, you headshot a jumping scout, locking on him almost immediately ; you repeat the same behavior at 2:40, only this time you start to aim towards him before he is even visible.
Shots on the heavy at the very end (2:53) are also extremely weird - though I could attribute that to lag on my end.
The most damming evidence is probably the very end ; at 3:00 you aim and shoot a sniper in 0.3-0.4 seconds after not moving for several seconds. Human reflexes are barely that fast, with ping considered, they're not.

The anticheat also flagged you - which is the first thing that attracted my suspicion.

It doesn't help that your steam profile is plagued with "cheater!" comments, the most recent being not even 10 days ago, and that one of red's players decided to spectate you and accuse you of cheating too.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.