Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mimmo is the best warden

Monky

Face-Melting
I don't agree

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I don't know who fbspy is but I agree that festive is a really good warden.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I do agree that I ain’t the best warden, I love being cruel to my reds such as shoot or don’t shoot and fall game with my fun house rules and such. It’s just to fun to be cruel and I do love the feel of the red suffering under my law, them begging and saying “FIRE HIM” just gets me so excited and giddy

Sugar

real femboy
I do agree that I ain’t the best warden, I love being cruel to my reds such as shoot or don’t shoot and fall game with my fun house rules and such. It’s just to fun to be cruel and I do love the feel of the red suffering under my law, them begging and saying “FIRE HIM” just gets me so excited and giddy
festive best warden

dork

Notably Dangerous
insanity is the defining feature of a good warden ;)

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
if were being completely honest im the best warden i just dont go on blue like that

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
if were being completely honest im the best warden i just dont go on blue like that

This reply will be disallowed because you naughty stinky poo poo man and false information.

Declined