Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Massive Chatspam/Micspam | Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftermeth

Scarcely Lethal
Steam User : Finest

So, basically, in the beginning, i've killed him when I was a warden, either it was not following the orders possibly, or possible accidental kill, i've tried apologizing to him multiple times, but he started become a massive cunt and tell the all people on this server (most of the server was f2ps) to spam #AftermethHasAutism in the chat, so it happened, i've tried to gag him few times, basically the people voted "No" because most of the server was just full of f2ps (one p2p) but after people were tired of his shit, we finally votegagged him successfully, now the new problem rises again as Finest decided to spam #AftermethHasAutism on his mic, basically micspamming and harassing me for straight 2 minutes, after several votemute tries on this guy, he finally gets also votemuted, then worst of all, he comes back to the server, spamming on his mic and chatspam, just basically annoying the shit out people in this server, there was no choice, except for me to change my name "hammer and sickle" after i've returned with a new name, he didn't recognize me this time, so in a few minutes he left the server, thinking this nightmare was over.

http://imgur.com/a/sXFRt - Finest Spamming.
https://imgur.com/a/vxc5M - Finest Spamming 2

Here is some more proof that Finest did actually spam in the chat

People who were involved spamming - [☭SDS☭] LuckOfTheSea, RONINJA, and WELL_DUHH (I actually don't know if he was involved into this bullshit, but he is f2p)

I hope Finest gets a free one month of ban from Flux.tf servers meanwhile others 1 week gag. Thank you.

@Finest, I wonder how are you gonna defend yourself, cuck. :thinklenny:

Last edited:

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
So far, you have no evidence of him mic spamming. The screenshots I find useless because they are unclear and everything is recorded. Also, you have not provided a STEAM ID. As soon as you have provided me the STEAM ID, a punishment will be served. The only punishment I see is at least a day gag for spamming in chat and disrespecting other players.

Thanks for reporting

Aftermeth

Scarcely Lethal
So far, you have no evidence of him mic spamming. The screenshots I find useless because they are unclear and everything is recorded. Also, you have not provided a STEAM ID. As soon as you have provided me the STEAM ID, a punishment will be served. The only punishment I see is at least a day gag for spamming in chat and disrespecting other players.

Thanks for reporting

STEAM_0:1:70925575

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
Punishment has been served.

Accepted. Moved. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.