Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Manlord's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Unremarkable
User name: Manlord

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:69687915

Who has punished you?
?

Why were you punished?
Because ripplyoik33482 lied and said I mass freekilled and didn't record the part where I said "Out of cell rebel day" Which was stated before the first video, and after everyone died his last video. I reported him on the forums for slandering me.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
As stated before I said out of cell rebell day, but ripply didn't record that part

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I'm The one in charge of placing that teamban , i reached out to you on steam to get your side of the story and waited about 30mn before i cancelled the invite and placed that teamban , what made me change my mind was the fact that you purposely mass-freekilled several times in the past ; upon reporting you , ripply was requested to submit the full video which he did , and despite the fact that you were overtalked and could barely be heard due yo your mic's volume , you gave two contradicting days which i doubt was a misunderstanding of how days functioned , your
Capture1.PNG
on the server proves you are more than experienced and familiar with JB rules and terminology. I'll leave this open for other staff to add their opinions and for @Ginger to comment about your claim of his explanation being the reason for this miscomprehension.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
After some discussions with other staff , your teamban's length has been narrowed to two weeks.

Please be more careful when chosen as warden in the futur.

Status
Not open for further replies.