Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Manlord's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Unremarkable
User name: Manlord

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Jailbreak

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:69687915

Who has punished you?

?

Why were you punished?
"MFK"

Why should we revoke your punishment? So here's the scoop there was an order given to be AFK, everyone was crouching from my angle. I was up a flight of stairs so I could see everything, better than any other of the blus. Apparently, one person wasn't crouching I can't say that I believe that but I can't disprove it either. That admin was unprofessional in my opinion. They didn't ask me why I did that, they barely communicated with me. I got perma team banned what is a load of crap. Again, maybe I did rdm someone who didn't deserve to be killed, and if I did I apologize. If you want to team ban me that's fine I guess but I don't think it should be perma. I play on the server frequently, I don't troll. If I did something wrong it's because I didn't notice it, not to clown around.

Last edited:

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
You freekilled more than 2 people(Including myself) , multiple people in the stack wasn’t KOS, they was AFK frozen. I just don’t understand why you would run in there with your backburner and not expect to not freekill people. I’m sure festive god was exaggerating and was joking around saying “everyone is KOS they’re not afk.” For a joke. Yes I do understand there was a variety of people who that were KOS but it’s idiotic to just crit everyone from behind dealing a lot of damage to everyone. I didn’t ask why you did it because there was a lot of death in a short space of time, and I knew most of the people that died was following the wardens orders and being AFK AFM

Status
Not open for further replies.