Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

M.S.F asking for help

M.S.F

hey, hello everyone I am M.S.F, some already know me I have been on the Flux servers (specifically jailbreak)
and well I don't usually register in forums but a while ago I was permanently ned tban and it made me strange because the reason for tban was "an alt" and I did not understand that until someone I think it was a mod or an admin told me that In my old account I had done mfk (mass freekill) and that is true but I don't know if it was really necessary to apply that punishment to my new account, which I did because I no longer had a reason to use that account, I wanted to start over, and I don't know If the one who applied the tban has misinterpreted that I have that, this account to evade punishment and it is not like that.
I don't know if there is any rule that says that if I make another account I should be punished for it
If someone could help me I would appreciate it very much

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Using an alternate account to bypass any punishment is never a good idea.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

M.S.F

Using an alternate account to bypass any punishment is never a good idea.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help.
well, thank you so much
but what can i do now?
I really want to know if I can do something