Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined KennyAss's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyAss

User name: KennyAss

Name
Kenny

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No *EDIT* got a vac for CS:GO but i still dont know the reason

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
kΣռռվለss ցለወiռց#8129

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Highertower
IP : 85.117.240.66:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've seen many people say the nword or just being offensive in general
Also a lot of mic spammers
But primarily people being offensive or just being a bit too suspicious

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Predator/Lightburn (he got demoted but he is my friend)
Zak

When are you usually available to play?
its mostly at any time between 3pm-8pm since school and other stuff and holidays

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If someone is being offensive ill give them a warning (wether it be in text or voice chat)
If they don't want to stop i would probably mute them for like a month and give them another chance
And if they continue to spew out offensive stuff i would permanetly gag them
If someone is mic spamming then i will warn them, if the continue i will mute them for 1 day
If they come back and start spamming again i would permanetly mute them
people who Sticky/Rocket spam the spawn doors or jump from the tower and place sentries near the enemy spawn will be warned and if they continue i would ban them for 1 day
If they come back and keep doing it 1 week ban/1 month

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I love playing on this server and the last thing i need to hear is people either screaming slurs or just screaming in general, people spawncamping or just taking up spaces while being afk. If i'm not online on the server it's probably cause there is some family or school things i gotta take care of.
1.959 hours on TF2
I've reported around 3 cheaters and perma gagged a guy being offensive in chat so i would get the general idea of what to do

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Serbian

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hello @KennyAss

A couple of things for you to update

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

It seems like you have a VAC ban as stated in your steam profile. May I ask, what the VAC ban is about?

just being a bit too suspicious

May I ask, in what way do you classify someone as suspicious?

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Please include a punishment ladder. It is an important criteria and without one, your application will be declined.

Alright, that's all from me. Good luck and have a nice day!

KennyAss

the vac ban came out just today, i tried to ask for what it was since i stopped playing csgo for a couple of days now and i just got the alert for today, contacted steam and now im just waiting

well if for example i see someone tracking invisable spies, someone calling admin on him, and/or having a lot of hs kills ill just spectate for a minute
if i see that its just skill ill just go back to playing or spectate someone else

Mic spam = 1 warning / 1 hour mute/gag - 3 hour mute/gag - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - perma
Toxicity/Racism = 1 warning / 1 hour mute/gag - 3 hour mute/gag - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - perma
Cheating = Perma ban
NSFW Sprays = 1 warning / if they dont want to stop perma spray ban
AFK = Move to spectator
Spawncamping = If they do it at all 3 doors / 1 warning - kick - 1 hour ban - 3 hour ban - 1 day ban - 1 week ban - 1 month ban - perma
Abusing !calladmin = 1 warning/ kick - 1 hour ban - 3 hour ban - 1 day ban - 3 day ban - 1 week ban - 2 week ban - 1 month ban - perma

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Thank you for the quick update. That's all you'll be hearing from me. I wish you the best of luck.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
At this point I'm not convinced that you'll be a good fit for mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.