Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JanKonesCZ - Admin application

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
- Name: Jan Kones

- Steam name + ID: JanKonesCZ, STEAM_0:1:72926837

- Have you been an admin before and where?
Some random servers from different games ( mostly roleplaying servers ), telling their names dont have any meaning because they are deleted / shutdowned

- What servers do you usually play?
Flux.tf deathrun, jailbreaks, rarely on other JB servers but sometimes i pop into DR for like 3 minutes every million years.

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?
I am familiar with admin role but not with commands

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I want to become an admin for a generic reason which is "to improve the community" by representing as a staff member, but I also want to help guide new players with little knowledge of the gamemode/server they're on, keep servers clean of toxicity when other staff members aren't available and generally try and improve the player experience by helping any way I can

- Anything else you'd like to add-
Location i am in: Czech republic
Time i play on PC is for me absolutly random
Forum activity is lacking and I am fully aware of that, which is why I tried to hold off making an admin app. (Also there are none reason why would i be active there anyway.. )
I raise my voice when there's a kid/mic spammer/spammer on chat/mic chat.
I have small trails of autism
About punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...I think i would need list what punishments you giving, also i cant for some reason make demos or record games yet ( cause i am lazy to learn it ).. i am gonna try to solve that
My grammar is on point of avarage 5 year old kid, i curse alot, i hate cringy kids, "modern music" and "art"
If you have any questions just ask me.. i will try to answer them all

Before you gonna look at my comms and bans, most of them are by admins that just memed me
Normie memed me

Also GreGre own me lick, so give me lick or thumb up

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
Can't say shit since I haven't used a PC

staying poodle neutral

adam

a stupid
F L U X H A S R A T E D T H IS A S I N F O R M A T I V E

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Oh boy I get to decline this again. Time travelling has its perks.