Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak respecting and respecting kids

Want to make admin to gag non-respecting players and kid

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear admins can you make admins to gag not respecting players and kids because all players in flux are leaving because they are getting bulled so can players can play peace
and in rules it say respect players but all just decline it
they will be gag for 1 hour

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
Ok, kids shouldn't be using their mic in the first place because of the rule "You must have a mature voice to use the voice chat" but we all know that no one follows that rule. I'm sorry, but your suggestion thread has many spelling and grammatical errors that make me lose brain cells.

But admins are expected to punish players who are disrespecting other players.

I find this thread pointless.

Last edited:

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Agreed above. Admins should actively punish players that are disrespecting others. If there's an admin around, either use the !call command, or hop onto Discord and actually ask for one, or even further, because we're still trying to get Discord active, just add an admin or few on Steam and message them.

Alternatively, submit reports on the forums, with proof, and we can deal with them.

As for the mature voice rule, that's just up to the admin's discretion. Kids can use mics if they're mature enough not to be retarded on it. There's nothing inherently bad about being a child and using a mic.

adam

a stupid
Don't be rude.

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
Respectful or Not, They still should Be gagged if They are, Playing Music down Mic, Screaming, Raging over the mic, Talking Over Warden (Jailbreak only), Talking over staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.