Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted How has nuke day not been removed

Does Nuke Day always crash the server

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Half the time

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Some of the time

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
I don't get it, why do people like this day when it crashes the server half the time. Someone please look into either fixing the day or scrapping it entirely because its sheit.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
It crashes sometimes which can cause many problems. I would prefer if the day is completely removed. It's just a waste of time.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
If it becomes extremely unstable then I will message Benedevil. I haven't noticed it that often myself.

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
Cash, come on jb and have someone choose nuke day as an lr. I guarantee that on many maps, nuke day with crash the server. I mean, Apple Pie agrees and he comes on frequently. It would be easier to judge this problem if the 16 people who viewed this commented something regardless of their stand.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I would like to say that this LR is not an issue anymore. It was popular when it was first implemented but as of now, it is a rare occasion for the LR to be picked. This will result in fewer crashes. Yet again, we will not know whether this will cause crashes or distrupt the motion of play. if this LR is causing a problem, why hasn't been recognised by the blackwonder community? Why hasn't this been brought up there? And if it has been, why hasn't any action been taken regarding this LR?

IMO, I feel that this LR should stand on the basis of no proper evidence and the lack of votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.