Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Unremarkable
1) mike oxmaul
2)STEAM_0:1:515112847
3)top banned me on september 10th
4)i was guardbanned because i was freehitting,breaking some minor rules and making people angry,etc. After 2 weeks or so i humbly apoligize for breaking the rules and i am sorry for the bad things i did in the server, i will never break the rules again and please give me another chance to repent and never break the rules again.
5 the admin that banned me was "top"

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Top is no longer an admin so he won't be able to resolve this ;On the other hand i havent seen you for a while on the server so i cant confirm that you really changed , giving that your previous behavior was of a literal troll and even after your first appeal which in you promised to behave , you didn't continuing to be wreckless and freekilling several times carelessly and using invalid reason as sorry and misclick and such , so i am heavily against your appeal being accepted ; Await other staff's opinions on this.

GreGre

Retired
I don't think you will. You chose to still do it anyway after getting punished several times.
All i can say is that you don't care. "i will never break the rule again" should have done it sooner not later.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
You’ve been given chances before to correct your behaviour. If you were sincerely apologetic we wouldn’t be here in the first place.

The punishment will remain. You’ve also managed to poison BLW as well with your illustrious behaviour.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.