Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings!

Acheko

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Hey guys! After two years of quite actively playing on Flux I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit! On Blackwonder servers though a bit longer, since 2017. To be precise, I've started playing on orange maps since 2014. ∼90% of my thousands of hours on TF2, have been played at different servers that have had orange maps.

My nickname is Acheko and you may recognize me from Orange 100% crits server as the market gardener who uses a lot of voice chat. I like to talk with people. Please, do come to talk and play with me next time I'm playing on the server.

I am from Finland, the land of the midnight sun. Right now I'm a second year university student, and in free time, I love to play games, go to gym and have fun with friends. I also like to travel around the world as I have visited dozens of different countries.

I'd also like to thank the server for allowing us to play. I've made hundreds of friends who I play with.

P.S. Please be aware of your surroundings on the server, because I might market garden you unexpectedly. Hehe :)

Acheko

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Thanks for the nice introduction Acheko.

//mdatevs

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Welcome, enjoy the furums and keep on playing in the 100% crit server.

Monky

Face-Melting
Hey guys! After two years of quite actively playing on Flux I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit! On Blackwonder servers though a bit longer, since 2017. To be precise, I've started playing on orange maps since 2014. ∼90% of my thousands of hours on TF2, have been played at different servers that have had orange maps.

My nickname is Acheko and you may recognize me from Orange 100% crits server as the market gardener who uses a lot of voice chat. I like to talk with people. Please, do come to talk and play with me next time I'm playing on the server.

I am from Finland, the land of the midnight sun. Right now I'm a second year university student, and in free time, I love to play games, go to gym and have fun with friends. I also like to travel around the world as I have visited dozens of different countries.

I'd also like to thank the server for allowing us to play. I've made hundreds of friends who I play with.

P.S. Please be aware of your surroundings on the server, because I might market garden you unexpectedly. Hehe :)

Acheko
2 years late💀

Acheko

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Ehhhhhhhhh, wassssssss uppopppoppp, have fun watch out for dorks, questionable hands. They go all over the placewell
well I've had quite a few bewildering wild encounters with @dork s :D They're funny people ^^