Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GoshImTrippin unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Name of your Banned Steam Account?
GoshImTrippin
- Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:53320308
- Date and Time of the Mute
12-25-17 19:31
- Reason for mute
Mr put "toxcicity and overtalking warden" but at the time of my mute i was doing literally nothing. He just doesnt like me personally. Not a single flux admin is impartial, they all punish based of rather they like them personally or not and its so fuckign stupid.
- Admin that Banned You
Mr

Jim

Tonk
You aren't getting anywhere with this attitude... Even if you feign it for the appeal, it would look better than yet again you shit talking admins who aren't obeying your will and way.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
- Name of your Banned Steam Account?
GoshImTrippin
- Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:53320308
- Date and Time of the Mute
12-25-17 19:31
- Reason for mute
Mr put "toxcicity and overtalking warden" but at the time of my mute i was doing literally nothing. He just doesnt like me personally. Not a single flux admin is impartial, they all punish based of rather they like them personally or not and its so fuckign stupid.
- Admin that Banned You
Mr
I was there on the server and you were constantly talking over warden and being toxic to me saying "idiot" and "snitch" in team chat but you dont realise that admins can check through team chat logs, you cant lie your way out of this, just wait it out and stop arguing.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
You see, the reason why most of the admins have something against you is because of the way you act. We aren't people who just dislike someone for no reason. I have played with you multiple times, sometimes when you knew I was on, and sometimes not. In both of these occasions, you have been toxic and disrespectful to many a people. I'll give an example, when I was about to do an LR (which was Obby all day) I told that spies must have their sappers out. Then you went on a huge rant about how that's modifying LR. I recommended you read the rules however, you decided ,instead, to tell me to read the rules and "do my job better". With the way you acted in servers and the way you presented your appeal, I reckon there is very little chance of your appeal going through.

@mr (tagging him so he can see)

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Oh i see another "I know more rules than admins lululu" type of kid
Trust me, most admins were accepted cause there were only who knew rules

Reactions: Jim

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
"Mr put "toxcicity and overtalking warden" but at the time of my mute i was doing literally nothing"

I do have experience with you over talking alot of wardens and being extremely toxic to some blus.
I'm not against you or anything just wanted to give my put.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I have absolutely nothing against you and if you were to fix your behaviour, none of the admins would have anything against you, but you know damn well that you do tend to be extremely short tempered, spam quite a bit, throw a tantrum when you do not get your way, and proceed to lie to get your way even though we have access to all of the chatlogs as well as demos. Admins are suppose to scale their punishments, getting harsher and harsher after each time. Considering this is your tenth communication block in the short time you have been here, you have absolutely no excuse and @Mr. was completely justified in his actions. Considering your toxicity got so extreme that the owner muted you on Discord, I am going to be declining and closing this for now, but feel free to apply for an appeal in the future when your toxicity has lessened and you have actually gotten a bit of your well deserved punishment.

Reactions: Mr.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
I 100% agree with KAT

I can understand why you can claim that I don’t like you but if 7 other people who have muted you for similar reasons, it’s pretty obvious you are doing something wrong. Plus, all the admins came to an agreement to perm mute you. I just initiated the punishment. Persoanlly, a perm mute is necessary considering the amount of comm blocks you have.

Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.