Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Golira's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golira

Strange
User name: Golira

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198269511918

Who has punished you?
N/A

Why were you punished?
I used !uw when I didn't have the right time to be warden at the time, even though I had a mic.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I actually have a mic that people understand and that ive been warden all the time i go on the server. It was unreasonable to team ban me permanently for not using my mic for one round, at least perm ban me for a day. Then again, I can't check my TeamBans so I dont know if it is perm.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
First of all, this appeal is all over the place with the "at least permanently ban me for a day", those numbers are not your SteamID, and "who has punished you?" is an applicable question, but appeal accepted because the reason listed is "no mic" but 1. you have a mic, 2. the servers don't even let anyone join blue unless they have verified their mic. By the way, !uw is against our jailbreak rules. If you join blue, you must be willing to go warden.
Also, for future reference, you can check your teamban in game with !tbanstatus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.