Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ginger abusing Power Be like.... {Report against Ginger}

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
not to minimod but plz do a proper report if your doing a admin abuse report like i did

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
not to minimod but plz do a proper report if your doing a admin abuse report like i did

I am joking I am not making a proper report If u dare to use this to report on ginger i will delete this video Your report isnt going to get accepted

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Worthy mentioning that you were black mailing ginger saying respawn me or ill submit proof of you abusing as i still have that recording; ginger ignored it and following to it you kept asking for one so ginger asked " are you ok with being respawned with freeze and drug" your answer was a yes and so he did ,following to that i said " set him on fire and an insta smite would be good " but i ended up enabling evil pump slap on you.

Last edited:

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
and also, i just downloaded it, so hehe

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Worthy mentioning that you were black mailing ginger saying respawn me or ill submit proof of you abusing as i still have that recording; ginger ignored it and following to it you kept asking for one so ginger asked " are you ok eith being respawned with freeze and drug" your answer was a yes and so he did ,following to that i said " set him on fire and an insta smite would be good " but i ended up enabling evil pump slap on you.

As u can see this is in dumpster this isnt a real report :) So please do not take this serious

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
well now i can use it for more proof for reports!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger

Truly Feared
I am joking I am not making a proper report If u dare to use this to report on ginger i will delete this video Your report isnt going to get accepted

Since this isn't a proper report, I guess I'll just close it. I don't really see this as admin abuse and I was just having a little fun and wasnt harming anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.